Following the LinkedUp Challenge workshop for the Vidi Competition on Monday, on Tuesday evening the Vidi Competition participants had their chance to pitch their work by presenting in a 3 minute madness session at ESWC. After the presentation, the participants had their chance to engage on longer and more informal discussions with the wider ESWC audience. This was the last chance for the participants to collect votes, promote their posters and publicise their applications in order to get some last minute People’s Choice votes.
The slides used are listed below.
- The electronic Discharge Letter (eDL) mobile app [PDF] Michel Triana, JM Family Enterprises, Inc. (US)
- Visualization of Labour Conflicts in the Netherlands for last 700 years [PDF] Vyacheslav Tykhonov, International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam
- DBLPXplorer: Interactive Graphical Interfaces for the Computer Science Bibliography [PDF] Ricardo Kawase, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Konnektid: Social Learning Anytime, Anywhere [PDF] Michel Visser, Konnektid
- LODStories: Learning About Art by Building Multimedia Stories [PDF] Hao Zhang, University of Southern California (US)
- Rhizi.net [PDF] Erik Edstrom, Oxford University (UK)
- TuvaLabs – Data Literacy Skills for a Brighter Future [PDF] Benjamin Farahmand, Tuvalabs
The poster exhibition was an informal reception where people had the chance to pass by and talk to the participants.