We’ve now added all our final deliverables to the main site – why not take a look!
- D1.3 – LinkedUp Challenge results – An overview of the achievements of the LinkedUp Challenge and tangible challenge outcomes in terms of Web data success stories, the open competition framework, and best practices and lessons learned.
- D2.2.2 – Final version of the Evaluation Framework – LinkedUp consortium’s experience in developing and on-going improvement of the LinkedUp Evaluation Framework.
- D2.3.3 – Evaluation results LinkedUp challenge, third stage – actual assessment of the participating projects within the LinkedUp Veni, Vidi and Vici competition on the basis of the LinkedUp Evaluation Framework.
- D3.3 – Non-Technical Support and Guidance – report how software developers and engineers of linked data applications approach ethical topics related to data protection such as copyright and privacy.
- D4.4.3 – Project Fact Sheet (final) – Important facts about the project.
D4.5 – Impact Report (white paper) – An overview of the impact of various dissemination activities and support actions of the LinkedUp Project. By impact we refer to the demonstrable contribution that
the project has made to its audience and community.
- D4.6.2 – Handbook on Open Data in Education (final) – Overview of the handbook – a collaboratively written living web document targeting educational practitioners and the education community at large.
- D5.2.2 – Exit and sustainability plan – The final Exit and Sustainability Plan of the LinkedUp project as well as implemented actions and activities towards re-use and exploitation that were already carried on during the project course.
- D5.3 – Show cases – The showcases presented by this deliverable demonstrate the outcomes of the LinkedUp Challenge and show the application of LinkedUp technologies to use case scenarios.